Make a difference.
Become part of a team that helps pregnancy centers positively impact lives by reaching more women and families in their communities.
Remote Sales and Marketing Guide
Flexible hours between Monday and Friday.
You will need a reliable and fast internet connection.
Uncapped commission structure with residual pay.
Access to personal and professional development.
About Your Role:
Primarily, you’re a passionate advocate who wants to help pregnancy centers reach women in their community facing an unplanned pregnancy.
Pregnancy centers across the United States often struggle to use technology to help pregnant women and young families in their communities find them online.
In this role, you’ll be their guide to helping them use technology and our digital marketing services to increase their reach, appointments for services, and donations for operations.
You will be the face of For Life Marketing and help them solve branding, digital marketing, and communication challenges they commonly face.
This role offers a commission-only pay structure. You receive a one-time and ongoing commission for services you sell.
To be successful, you’ll serve as a guide to prospects and clients. You’ll use lead prospecting, cold contacting, account-based marketing, and relationship-building to uncover what’s limiting their reach, health, and growth, then match our services and resources to remove those obstacles for them.
To be efficient, you’ll use technology to your advantage. You’ll use CRM and marketing automation, video web meetings, phone, email, and SMS to communicate and nurture relationships with leads and clients proactively.
To support a healthy life, you’ll regularly invest time and energy into improving yourself personally and professionally, work part-time remotely, and have an uncapped commission structure.
Your Ongoing Tasks:
- Improve your understanding of market needs.
- Follow our relationship methodology.
- Contact leads regularly.
- Add new leads, and maintain detailed notes in CRM.
- Work to close open leads.
- Follow up with existing clients, collect insight, and propose services.
- Learn our offerings inside and out and help our clients drive results using those offerings.
- Research industry prospects and manage prospect lists for new potential accounts.
- Source and prioritize new leads and follow up with previously qualified or referred leads.
- Qualify prospects to determine whether or not they’re a good fit for our software and services.
- Reach out to prospects via email, phone, and other methods to educate them on our resources and services.
- Expand For Life Marketing’s customer base across the United States.
- Identify clients who aren’t maximizing their opportunity with our offerings and proactively reach out to create an action plan to help them achieve success.
- Lead product demos (live and recorded) to explain how we solve pain points for our audiences and close business at or above quota level.
- Regularly use face-to-face and Zoom meetings to understand prospect and client challenges/goals and offer our solutions where they add value.
- Organize and take thorough notes on prospects and clients in CRM.
- Work closely with leadership to refine sales processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with leadership to manage and maintain and improve account retention rates.
- Engage in ongoing education for personal and professional development.